DOWNLOAD THE STAR READ-ALOUD PRACTICES MATERIALS
We are building children’s foundational skills that will ease the transition into formal reading instruction.
Join educators from across the United States who are adopting STAR Read-Aloud Practices in their classrooms.
Registering for the Star Read-Aloud Practices materials is easy! Click below to receive access to the full content.
Best of all, these materials are free for you to use! When you receive the link, please make sure you bookmark it so you can return to the download center in the future to access these materials.
Once you register, you will have access to:
- STAR Read-Aloud Practices full professional development (3 Ohio Approved/SUTQ credit hours)
- Two additional supplemental modules (1 Ohio Approved/SUTQ credit hour for each module)
- STAR book-reading calendar
- STAR book and target list
- Printable STAR card PDFs
- Printable reading log PDFs
- Additional resources on calling attention to print and more!
After you register for materials, you will be emailed the link to the PD website.